Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Copper cocktail mugs may cause food poisoning, health officials say

Copper cocktail mugs may cause food poisoning, health officials say

Copper mugs used in trendy cocktails like Moscow Mules may be giving people more than a hangover. Health officials in Iowa say the popular copper cups can give their users food poisoning. The state's Alcoholic Beverages Division made the declaration after examining the poisonous nature of copper and copper alloys mixing with food.

Continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment